If you're not familiar yet with the term MVNOs, you're missing out.
In short - MVNOs (Mobile Virtual Network Operators) are communication service providers which don't operate their own infrastructure but use capacity from MNOs (Mobile Network Operators) to deliver services. So why buy communication services from an MVNO, instead of an MNO? Since they don't have their own network, it must be worse and more expensive right? No!
MVNOs offer general benefits, the main ones being:
- Designed for your need. Mobile Operators often offer generic services, trying to serve millions of consumers and businesses with a standardised approach. MVNOs focus on specific segments in the market, offering customized plans designed for that segment, whether it's consumers (youth, travelers) or businesses (workforce, WAN networking, IoT, etc.)
- Service Focus. Since there is no large workforce and investment required to build and maintain networks, MVNOs can fully focus on serving customers and have higher customer satisfaction compared with Mobile Network Operators.
- Lower Price. For the same reasons above, MVNOs are generally able to offer lower pricing and better benefits compared to MNOs.
For Blue Wireless, our MVNO approach offers the following specific benefits for enterprises:
- Network Independence - For business customers, connectivity is essential, and thus being able to utilise multiple networks from different operators using one single contract, enables higher up-time and more flexibility. And not just in a single country, but across 80 countries worldwide.
- Plans designed for WAN networking - Traditional mobile plans are designed around single SIMs for use in a phone, which either have limited usage or when 'unlimited' are often throttled at download speeds not suitable for LTE/5G WAN networking. Blue Wireless plans use a shared data pool concept and are never throttled - so businesses can continue uninterrupted.
- A full end-to-end service, not a SIM. Our services include equipment, field services, management, and yes, a SIM card too - altogether, we ensure you seamless business connectivity, with Service Levels (SLAs) attached to them. A unique combination.
Interested to know more about MVNOs? Let's talk! our experts are looking forward to helping you in your wireless journey.