Industrial LTE Networking Solutions
Teltonika LTE Equipment provides reliable, cost-effective connectivity at any location. Ideal or connecting remote kiosks, CCTV cameras, access control and other systems. Blue Wireless is the first solution provider and distributor in Singapore and SEA region with extensive experience in deployment and management. Learn more about Teltonika here
Compact LTE Router
Small, Light and Cost Effective, the RUT240 uses reliable 4G LTE connectivity via one SIM and provides 2 LAN ports and local WIFI. Ideal for kiosks or m2m implementations.
Automotive LTE Router
In light plastic housing and designed for Automotive use, the RUT850 LTE router uses a single SIM and provides WIFI in-car for passengers. Can be easily managed using the RMS app.
Industrial LTE Router
For locations which require up to 4 LAN ports and WIFI connectivity, the RUT950 provides reliable connectivity using LTE-Advanced access in a compact aluminum housing.
Industrial LTE Router
Provides full functionality as the RUT950 and in addition has two industrial connector ports (RS485 and I/O) and active GPS, all in one compact aluminum housing.
All Teltonika routers are equipped with LTE (Advanced) Modems with AsiaPac specifications and are tried and tested on networks in Asia and Australia. The following frequencies and bands are supported:
FDD B20 800MHz, FDD B5 850MHz, FDD B8 900MHz, FDD B3 1800MHz, FDD B1 2100MHz, TDD B40 2300MHz, TDD B41 2500MHz, TDD B38 2600MHz, FDD B7 2600MHz
Full specifications can be provided on request.
Remote Management System (RMS)
Managing router equipment and ensuring the network uptime for your business can be a complex, expensive and time-consuming task.
The Remote Management System for Teltonika routers makes this a breeze, reducing complexity and lowering your IT operations cost. Cloud based, it gives you full control of your equipment in the field without any setup cost or maintenance.
Key functions include:
Cloud Based System
• Allows to securely gather status information and manage configuration even if devices do not have public IP addresses.
• Control whole router fleet from within a single, web browser-based interface without installation or additional plug-ins.
• Comes with free Android Application for easy use on phone and tablets.
Firmware and configuration updates
• Deploy your desired configuration, template or new firmware version to multiple units or groups of units at the same time.
• Over-the-air bulk upgrade and configuration significantly reduces the costs of system maintenance.
Statistics & Reporting
• Improve overall performance and efficiency of your whole network based on conclusions of reporting tools that allow creation of custom reports related to device availability, performance and exceptions.
• Actively know how your network is behaving.
Maintenance and diagnostics
• Receive information to help visualize the unit’s location and check performance indicators like temperature, signal strength and all device details.
• Enable proactive diagnostics – remotely reboot devices, download troubleshooting or system event files for in-depth health analysis.