With close to 3,000 customer implementations completed, Blue Wireless has a wealth of experience in deploying and managing LTE/5G-based network connectivity for branches. Here are our 5 best practices for enterprises who want to leverage the flexibility and cost benefits of LTE/5G based Access:
- Quality Equipment. When reliability, performance, and control are key, don't rely on low-cost consumer-grade routers, but use cloud-managed enterprise-grade equipment. For remote sites, quality antennas with high gain will ensure a stable connection.
- Professional Installation. Don't be fooled by the 'zero-touch deployment' myth. A proper setup of the equipment on-site and testing before starting live operations is essential to ensure reliable connectivity and to avoid future issues.
- Multiple Local Networks. Having access to multiple LTE/5G networks is essential to avoid any blind spots and redundancy, so don't be limited to one single operator. Also, avoid roaming SIMs, which are not only expensive but also give a considerably lower performance.
- Remote Management. Once installed, a smart cloud platform is crucial, so you keep control of your devices in the field and avoid having to send IT staff to locations. Traditional SNMP-based systems won't work for wireless connections which rely on dynamic private IP addresses.
- Managed Service Provider. Of course, one can organize all those elements in-house, but using a managed service provider will provide a consistent setup and reliable service at a much lower cost of ownership. Blue Wireless offers managed LTE/5G connectivity in 80+ countries.
Get to know more about how Blue Wireless can support your business with reliable and cost-effective wireless access for your branches.