Terms and Conditions of Service
By using this service you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree, please, do not use this service.
1. The Service is defined as temporary internet access for individual use, at no cost to the user.
2. This service is provided by Blue Wireless Pte. Ltd., 60 Paya Lebar Road #10-51 Singapore 409051.
3. The service is subject to using the terms, conditions and limitations described below.
Customers may not use The Service to:
1. Transmit, distribute or store material in violation of local applicable laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, libel, slander, invasion of privacy, harassment, obscenity, child pornography and any data that is fraudulent, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, abusive or hateful.
2. Infringe on copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of others or the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others
3. Send bulk unsolicited e-mail messages (spam)
4.Threaten the integrity and/or security of any network or computer system, such as the transmission of Viruses, Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or malicious content.
5. Transmit data containing fraudulent offers for goods or services or any promotional materials that contain false, deceptive or misleading statements, claims or representations.
6. Download, copying or pirating software and electronic files that are copyrighted without authorization, including torrents and other means of unauthorized distribution.
7. Access unlawfully into other computers or networks, including attempting to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, attempting to interfere with or disabling services via overloading (DDOS, Botnets etc.), unauthorised system penetrations, or taking any action to which the user is not entitled. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability and Blue Wireless will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and will cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
8. Attempts to use the service in such a manner to avoid charges for or otherwise being required to pay for such usage (fraud).
1. The service is provided ‘as is’ and there is no guarantee or warrant that the service meets specific requirements, such as data security and non-infringement, uninterrupted performance, upload or download speeds, throughput, latency, or that data delivery is error free.
2. Blue Wireless reserves the right to suspend or terminate services without prior notice in the following occasions:
if Blue Wireless is requested to do so by a governmental or regulatory authority or change in statutory or regulatory requirements (or enforcement thereof) or is required to do so pursuant to an order of a court;
if the safety of persons or property is adversely affected by the conduct of Customer or its Personnel;
Due to changes or suspensions in supply contracts with local Mobile Network Operators;
Due to breach of the unacceptable use clause;
in case of an emergency.
3. Blue Wireless shall not be liable for any damages of any nature suffered by any Customer, User, or any third party resulting in whole or in part from Blue Wireless’s exercise of its rights under these policies.
4. Any technical information registered by Blue Wireless as part of the authentication and provisioning of the service (e.g. MAC address, IP addressing etc.) is NOT stored and is not shared with any other party.
You acknowledge that you connect to the network services through Wi-Fi at your own risk and Blue Wireless is NOT responsible for the security of the connection, data or user devices nor liable for damages, losses or expenses which may arise from unavailability of the service, unexpected operation or data loss.